Receive our E-newsletter
Trawsfynydd holiday village overlooks the Rhinog Mountains in Snowdonia and offers Log Cabin Lodges sleeping 4-8 people and a bunkhouse sleeping 10-20 people. We have a number of log cabins available and are close to beaches, many of Snowdonia's Tourist attractions, 2 miles from Coed y Brenin mountain biking centre and in easy reach of villages like Dolgellau, Porthmadog, Blaenau Ffestiniog and Betws-y-Coed, making our location in North Wales the ideal choice for families and groups of all sizes looking for Holiday Accommodation in Snowdonia.
The log cabin lodges are available for a short break or longer holiday and are all detached, have a lounge, bathroom with shower and a fully equipped kitchen. The 2-bedroom cabins sleep 4, whilst the 3-bedroom cabins sleep 6, typically having a double bedroom and bunk beds in the other bedrooms. Some of the log cabins have twin beds instead of bunk beds, some have a bed settee in the lounge allowing 2 additional people to stay and some have a bath and shower, however availability is limited for these options. Many of our log cabins also accept one pet.
The Rhiw Goch Bunkhouse is a Visit Wales 4 star graded self catering group accommodation. It is ideal for walkers, mountain bikers, large families or schools and youth groups. It sleeps up to 20 in large bunk beds, with 5 bedrooms sleeping 4 people in each. There are separate male and female shower rooms, a well equipped kitchen, eating area, lounge, drying room, lock up bike shed, BBQ area and ample parking. Our Bunkhouse is available for short breaks and holidays of 2 nights or more and accepts one pet.
Benefits of booking your Snowdonia Holiday Accommodation with us are:
- Our Shop & Reception are open 7 days/week, meaning we are there to help whenever you need us
- Late Arrival is not a problem, just let us know & we'll arrange alternative key collection out of hours
- We can take bookings online or over the phone and can accept debit card payments in our shop
- We have free Wi-Fi in & around our Shop & Reception
- We have a Laundrette available 24/7
- The Rhiw Goch Inn is on the outskirts of the village, offering great Food & Drink, as well as a takeaway service
- Our Bunkhouse and many of our Cabins have space to lock away bikes, check at time of booking.
- Trawsfynydd holiday village is open all year apart from November.