Receive our E-newsletter
Nestled on a hillside in Snowdonia our self catering Log Cabin Holiday Accommodation is available for short breaks or longer holidays. The Log Cabins are the ideal choice for groups and families, big or small, looking to holiday in Snowdonia, North Wales.
We are close to beaches and many of Snowdonia's Tourist attractions, 2 miles from Coed y Brenin mountain biking centre and in easy reach of villages like Dolgellau, Porthmadog, Blaenau Ffestiniog and Betws-y-Coed.
Our log cabins are graded:
- Bronze offers "Simple, practical, no frills accommodation"
- Silver offers "Well presented accommodation with a fair level of comfort"
- Gold offers a "Good level of quality & comfort"
- Platinum offers a "High level of quality & comfort"
All the cabins are privately owned and so the layout, furniture and fittings are different in each cabin. Pictures and more detailed descriptions of individual cabins can be found on our online booking service.
The 2-bedroom cabins generally sleep 4 having a double bedroom and a bunk bedroom (often 2'6 bunks). Each cabin has a lounge, bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. The typical layout is shown here. Many of our log cabins also accept one pet.
- A limited number of cabins have a convertible bed settee in the living room allowing 2 extra people to stay.
- There are also a small number that have baths as well as showers.
- A limited number of cabins have single beds rather than bunk beds.
All of these features are subject to availability, similarly not all of our cabins have a large decking, good view, DVD player or storage space for equipment like bikes, so if they are essential for your stay, please ensure you state this when you book so that we can check the availability and allocate an appropriate cabin.
Benefits of booking your Snowdonia Holiday Accommodation with us:
- Our Shop & Reception are open 7 days/week, meaning we are there to help whenever you need us
- Late Arrival is not a problem, just let us know & we'll arrange alternative key collection out of hours
- We can take bookings online or over the phone and can accept card payments in our shop
- We have free Wi-Fi in & around our Shop & Reception
- We have a Laundrette available 24/7
- The Rhiw Goch Inn is on the outskirts of the village, offering great Food & Drink, as well as a takeaway service
- Our Bunkhouse and many of our Cabins have space to lock away bikes, check at time of booking.
- Trawsfynydd holiday village is open all year apart from November
To find out what's included in the price and what you have to bring click here.