Receive our E-newsletter
Group accommodation in Snowdonia
Our self catering bunkhouse in Snowdonia is a Visit Wales 4 star graded group accommodation and is ideal for walkers, mountain bikers, large family groups or schools and youth groups.
The Bunkhouse sleeps up to 20 with a minimum occupancy charge of 10 people. The beds are split between 5 bedrooms, each sleeping 4 people (2 sets of 3ft x 6ft 6" bunk beds). Please note, the number of bedrooms open will match the number of beds booked eg. 11 beds booked, only 3 bedrooms open.
There are Ladies and Gents shower rooms with toilets and washbasins. The kitchen is fully equipped and includes 2 cookers/microwaves etc.
There is a lounge area with 2 TV's, one large one plus a smaller one and a DVD player. Additionally there is a drying room, lock up bike shed, a purpose built BBQ area and a large parking area.
Our Bunkhouse prices are here.
Across the road from the bunkhouse is the Rhiw Goch Inn Bar and Restaurant, which is ideal if you've spent a long day out and about and want to relax whilst somebody else cooks and washes up!
To check what's included in the price and what you have to bring click here.
If the bunkhouse is full, you could always hire some log cabins.
Check Availability and Book online
Please click here for our bunkhouse access statement.
Benefits of booking your Snowdonia Bunkhouse Accommodation with us:
- Our Shop & Reception are open 7 days/week, meaning we are there to help whenever you need us
- Late Arrival is not a problem, just let us know & we'll arrange alternative key collection out of hours
- We can take bookings online or over the phone and can accept debit card payments in our shop
- We have free Wi-Fi in & around our Shop & Reception
- We have a Laundrette available 24/7
- The Rhiw Goch Inn is opposite our Bunkhouse, offering great Food & Drink, as well as a takeaway service
- Our Bunkhouse has space to lock away bikes
- We also have log cabins available if you are more than 20 people
- Trawsfynydd holiday village is open all year apart from November.