Trawsfynydd Holiday Village
Call us Today: 01766 540 219
Golf Clubs in Snowdonia
There are numerous golf courses in Snowdonia and the location of our log cabin holiday accommodation in Southern Snowdonia is a great place to base yourself for a golfing holiday or break.
Major courses nearby include:
- Royal St. David's Golf Club is below Harlech Castle and occupies the dune land. It has impressive views of the surrounding mountains and with a long succession of long par 4s as well as 5 short holes it is a difficult par 69 course. (17 miles/25 mins)
- Porthmadog Golf Club is just outside Porthmadog in the village of Morfa Bychan, next to Black rock sands. The holes are split into 2 halves, with the front nine away from the coast and the back nine heading for the sea. (16 miles/25 mins) Aberdovey Golf Club
- Aberdovey Golf Club a championship links course, about 40 mins drive from the village.
- Pwllheli Golf Club is an 18 hole Parkland and links golf course about 50 mins away.
- Caernarfon Golf Club is about 55 mins away located on the shores of the Menai Straits
- Abersoch Golf Club is a 18 hole links and parkland course about an hours drive away
- Nefyn Golf Club has an old & new course, hence having 26 holes, 8 of which played along a stunning coastal point. It is about an hours drive away.
- Conwy Golf Club is a Par 72 links course and is located about 1 hr away on the mouth of the River Conwy.
Shorter courses also nearby include:
- Dolgellau Golf Club is a 9-hole parkland course with alternative tees offering fantastic views of Cader Idris & the Mawddach estuary. (11 miles/20 mins)
- Criccieth Golf Club overlooking Criccieth Castle, the Cambrian coastline & the Snowdonia Mountains, this 9 hole course offers an unforgettable experience & we can now offer guests booking with us a 2 for 1 Discount, meaning two players can play 18 holes for £20 from 1st April - 31st October (20 miles/25 mins).
- Fairbourne Golf Club is located in the Mawddach estuary and is a short 9-hole course. The 1000 yard par 3 course offers a challenge but is not too daunting for beginners. (18 miles/25 mins)
- Bala Golf Club is a challenging 10-hole course overlooking Bala Lake. The course tests the skills of both experts to beginners. (21 miles/30 mins)
Betws y Coed Golf Club
- Betws y Coed Golf Club is a 9-hole parkland course with 2 sets of tees to ensure 18 individual challenges to all standards of players. Conwy valley provides constant beautiful views. (23 miles/30 mins)
- Great Orme Family Golf Course is a 9 Hole Pitch & Putt Course situated on the lower slopes of the Great Orme in Llandudno. Open Daily: April - October, from 10am until dusk (42 miles/1 hr)
Back to list of Things to do